Friday 18 December 2020

Couple Quotes

  • If you are in problem, its not just yours, Its ours. 
  • If I'm with you, whatever you going through I am go through with you. 
  • I could look at you forever, and never get bored. 
  • There are so many bright stars but you are the moon for me.
  •  Being together is enough to make my soul happy. 
  • Its you only in life who I love the most and I'm happy with it. 
  • Whenever I feel I'm lost, you are always there to find me. 
  • A person who love you truly will be angry to you for so many things, but trust me that will never live you.
  •  Its like 2020 came into make us realize that there is nothing more important in the world that the people you love. 
  • One of the best thing that can happen is finding someone who will love you extra on your bad days. 
  • My heart is where you are. 
  • I pray to god that such a moment never comes in my life, in which I can't see you. 
  • You are only path in which I can flow.
  •  I still fall for you everyday. 
  • I think one of the greatest things in the world is when someday openly tells you how much you mean to them stuff like that is so rare.
  •  Don't tell her to stop overthinking, just communicate with her better. 
  • It us never okay to build a bond by losing pieces of yourself. 
  • I need you to say ok I am with you at the point where nothing goes well. 
  • I see hope in your eyes, faith in your smile and elegance in your soul.
  •  With you love, I buried all my insecurities walked away from my past and smiled endlessly.
  •  Every moment, single second, spent with you is my favorite memory. 
  • You don't have to tell me how much you love me, the way your heart beats let me know everything.
  •  How beautiful is to find someone who want to hear about all the things that go in your head. 
  • Its about who stays. not who promised. 
  • I never felt such vibes with someone, I think I can share my whole life with you. 
  • You looked like all the colors except the blues you gave to my heart. 
  • In life I want only three things that eyes that won't cry, lips that won't lie and relationship that won't die. 
  • There will be people who give you flowers and there will be someone who makes you bloom. 
  • You are my favorite song always turned me on whenever I am feeling low.
  • Every time I look at the keyboard I see that U and I are always together.
  • Consistency is everything is in relationship just make sure they're not a consistent lier.
  • The world is reset from others but I don't care, Who need world, I got you.
  • When someone truly cares about you, they make an effort not an excuse.
  • Even if I don't see you I will never lose sight of you in my mind.
  • Trust me I won't leave, If you are staying, I'm staying.
  • Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, loving you is my life.
  • My future would be so amazing and wonderful if me and you are together forever.
  • Your hand fits in mine, like its made just for me.
  • Be clingy with always text me, send me selfies and I love it.
  • Sometimes you just have to let her win because losing the argument is easier that losing her.
  • The right person will make you fall in love with yourself to.
  • A great relationship is about two things, first, find out the similarities, second respect the differences.
  • You stimulate my mind, my heart, my soul and then my body, This is your love is best kind of love.
  • Find someone who still knows how to talk to you when they are mad, someone who respects you in every mind states.
  • There is nothing better than seeing you at peace in my arms.
  • If I love you and If you will let me I'll hike to the peak of your history and learn to love you better.
  • Be with someone who can love you wildly not only behind the locked doors but even infront of whole damn world, someone that accept with all his heart.
  • If did anything right in my life It was when I gave my heart to you.
  • I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.\
  • The way you hold me tells everything.
  • Always treat everyday like special day with you partner.
  • I thought perfect couple only exist in books and movies, but that changed my mind when I met you.
  • You might not be the best person I've ever met but I can't deny that you are the only person who comforts my soul.
  • Holding her hand in public is just another way of expressing how proud you are to be with her.
  • Good terms bad terms its doesn't matter you're still mine regardless.
  • I love it send me those texts that make me smile no matter how many times I read them.
  • Time flies, things change but the feelings stay the same.
  • Sometimes the heaven sends someone with angel eyes that to touch your soul at just the right moment.
  • Be with me because you are very important and special to me.
  • Together we'll dance on bad nights also.
  • I am ready to do anything to be you everything.
  • The only times when I feel something real are when I am with you.
  • Even in your worst you will find me standing beside you.
  • You make me laugh little more everyday and I'm so grateful for that.
  • Even If there are million reason to leave still I look for one reason to stay.
  • You deserve someone who choose you everyday and there for you in your darkest nights.
  • The right one will heal your soul.
  • Love bite marks are love notes written in flash.
  • True love never dies it only gets stronger by time.
  • Sometimes I am your headache, Sometimes I'm your relief all the time I love you.
  • If you breaks someone heart and they still talk to you with the same excitement and respect, Believe they really love you.
  • No matter how old you get, never stop holding hands, Never stop dancing and never stop saying I love you.
  • The right goes above and beyond to make you happy.
  • You gave me the kind of feeling people write novels about.
  • If she hasn't shown you her crazy, she's not that into you.
  • A girl that remains loyal to you without a relationship is a girl you should marry.
  • You are mine yesterday and you are mine today.
  • In relationship little things are the big things - Stephen Covey.
  • Love can not be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.
  • I am not looking for someone who has everything, but someone who has time to spend with me more than anything.
  • Its okay to fall madly in love, to kiss like no watching to embrace each other like every time is the last time, passion is everything.
  • A dream you dream alone is only a dream, A dream you dream together is reality - Yoko Ono.
  • Love is song that never ends - Bambi.
  • The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart - Josiah G.Holland.
  • The best person in your life is the one who comes first in your mind after reading this sentence.
  • When I miss you, I read our old conversations, smile like an idiot listen to songs that that remind me of you. then miss you more.
  • When I first met you I honestly didn't know you are gonna be this important to me.
  • When I tell you I love you, I don't say it6 our habit, I say to remind you that you re the best thing that ever happened to me.
  • I keep myself busy with things to do But every time I pause, I still that of you.
  • Ever since I met you no one else is worth talking about.
  • I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.
  • If date you my goal is to you marry you build with you, grow with you, I am not dating you to pass time, I see potential in you.
  • You see I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you.
  • I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
  • The best feeling is when I look at you and you're already staring.
  • Yeah I am selfish because I will never share you with anyone else.
  • To be honest, you are the only one I've ever spent this much time and effort on.
  • We argue, we fight but by the end of the night we are alright.
  • Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else..
  • Being in a relationship is a full time job, so don't apply if you are not ready.
  • A good boyfriend can't fix all your problems but he can promise you that you won't have to face them alone.
  • We met for a reason either you're blessing or a lesson.
  • A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything no secrets no lies.
  • I look at you sometimes and think "How am I Lucky enough to have you in my life".

Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments