Wednesday 3 August 2022

Badass quotes

  • I choose to play stupid, but trust me I know everything you think I don't.
  • When the nice guy losses his Patience, The evil Shivers.
  • I am not the one whose wrong, What is wrong is this world.
  • We live among evil people, with friendly faces.
  • Hunt your goal like a hungry beast.
  • In a world full of copies be an original.
  • I don't care what people think of, I enjoy my life with my own rules.
  • There is difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.
  • Be Smart! no one care about your efforts, only the results.
  • Not everyone likes me but not everyone matters.
  • Breaking news I don't care.
  • The Past is in your head, The Future is in your hands.
  • Why all hate me but Why all still watching me.
  • When you stop talking to me, stop talking about me.
  • Bitch Please ! You are so fake even China dined they made you.
  • I am nice person just don't press the bitch button.
  • All this social media shit don't matter just make sure you happy in real life.
  • They say good things take time, That's why I am always late.
  • This attitude came from pain, I wasn't always like this.
  • Pure heart, dirty mind.
  • The moment you put deadline on your dream, it becomes goal.
  • When it comes to loyalty, the minimum is 100%.
  • Some people think I hate them, Naah, Babe I don't even know you.
  • Not everyone is worth fighting for.
  • People don't change they just reveal their trueself.
  • Pain changes people some become rude, some become silent.
  • Be kind but don't be blind to trust their sugar coated words.
  • I don't want to promises, show me your efforts.
  • Now I know Better, I must do better.
  • Decide that you want it more than you afraid of it.
  • If they can't find a bad story about you, they will create one.
  • I don't hate you, I just lost respect on you.
  • My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but to be better than I used to be.
  • If words can control you that means anyone can control you.
  • Life goes on with or without whoever.
  • I don't fear commitment, I fear wasting my time.
  • My god have mercy on my enemies, because I don't.
  • Make more moves and less announcement.
  • No more distractions, It's time to be selfish.
  • Try not to become a man of success, try to become a man of value.
  • Silence is best reply for fool.
  • I was quite but I noticed Everything.
  • Your enemies always get strong on what you leave behind.
  • Forgive, Forget Life is full of Misfortunates.
  • Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
  • Revenge is the dish that tastes best when served cold.
  • Never hate your enemies, It affects you judgements.
  • Great man are not born great, They grow great.
  • Become a boss or work for one.
  • A lion never losses it's sleep over the opinion the sheep.
  • There is always an wild side of Innocent face.
  • I already know, who is real and who is fake, I just play along.
  • Life starts when fear leaves.
  • Twinkle Twinkle little snitch, mind you own business you nosey bitch.
  • Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.
  • Love me or Hate me, Either way I am on your mind.
  • Some people are like shadows, they disappear when its get darker.
  • No pen, No paper I still draw an attention.
  • No I checked My receipt, I didn't buy any of your bullshit.
  • I am not insulting you, I am just describing you.
  • My name has been in rooms, I never dared to enter.
  • As kid we all wanted to be heroes, now we understand villains.
  • The less you talk the more people think about your words.
  • Break the rules enjoy the life because you only live once.
  • Make them wish they had you.
  • I was sad bitch, now a bad bitch.
  • Never argue with idiots they will drag you to there levels.
  • They hate cause they ain't us.
  • I choose to stay stupid but trust me I know everything about you.
  • I have been loyal to snakes Its hard to impress me

Share this:

Related Posts
Newest Post
Disqus Comments