Tuesday 3 December 2019

Good Instagram Captions

     Are you looking for best Instagram captions for your Facebook and Instagram photos. Now you be cool because in our article we have shared lists of good Instagram captions
a


Good Instagram Captions & Best Instagram Captions


Instagram Captions are best way to share your mood and feelings of the day.

Below we have shared list of many Cool Instagram Captions and Quotes.


Selfie Captions | Good Selfie Captions




  • Never let anyone treat you like you’re ordinary.
  • Born to shine.
  • Me and just me.
  • Be more of you, and less of them.
  • Cinderella never asked for a prince.
  • Grow through what you go through.
  • Kinda classy, kinda hood.
  • Be yourself, there’s no one better.
  • Eyes are never quiet.
  • Learn to appreciate the people who want to be in your life and stop stressing over people who don’t want to be in your life.
  • Sunshine on my head.
  • I know looks aren't everything, but I have them just in case.
  • Sunday always Funday.
  • Start by changing your Thought, finish by changing your Life.
  • I am simple like quantum physics.
  • She acts like summer and walks like rain.
  • Many have an image of me, few get the picture.
  • I'm the designer of my own.
  • Just trying to look Cute.

Sassy Instagram Captions




  • Life goes on, with you or without you.
  • Girls just wanna have funds.
  • There’s a hole in my heart where you use to be
  • Thick thighs and pretty eyes.
  • Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.
  • Please Make them stop and stare.
  • Be a Warrior, not a worrier.
  • We did everything for you that little rush.
  • Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
  • In my life not allowed for part-time people.
  • She’s the goddess of her own hell.
  • Be careful outside it’s raining shady bitches everywhere.
  • Role models that look like supermodels.
  • In a room of arts, I would still stare at you.
  • Own what's your's, never expect from others.
  • I’m loyal but I ain’t stupid.
  • Looks aren’t everything but I have them just in case.
  • Don't go for attitude, decide from heart.
  • Perfectly Imperfect.
  • Stop chasing what's already gone, focus on what's coming.
  • Collect moments, not things.
  • Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
  • Success is the by-product of your attitude.
  • Black like my soul.
  • I'm much more than you think of me.
  • Grieving does not make you imperfect. It makes you Human.
  • Know yourself, know your worth.
  • Sometimes I wish I could be you, so I could be friends with me!
  • Treat me like a joke and I’ll leave you like it’s funny
  • May you're choices reflect your hopes, Not your fears.
  • Nothing is worth it If you aren't Happy.
  • Hate is Heavy, Let it go.


Also Read - 200+ Best Boys Captions for Instagram, Cool, Attitude


Good Instagram Captions | Best Captions




  • One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching.
  • When I feel a little down, I put on my favorite high heels and dance.
  • Single & Waiting is better than Taken & Faking.
  • Don't announce your moves, before you make them.
  • I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry… I mean it!
  • Life is one time offer, Use it well.
  • Dreams don’t have expiration dates, keep going.
  • Be Real in Real life, Not in Social Media.
  • Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve.
  • Stop looking for happiness in the same place, where you lost.
  • If you feel you are avoided by someone, just block them.
  • I have faced many challenges this year but I had great people by my side. 
  • Laughing with your best friends is the best Medicine.
  • The most valuable gift you can receive is an Honest Friend.
  • Never expect to get what you give, not everyone has heart like you.
  • When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit in the dark with you.
  • Enjoy your life, on every moment.
  • We all live in a vicious circle of Sweet Lies and Ugly Truths.
  • Go for someone who are proud to have you.
  • Be the reason someone smiles today.
  • First love yourself, then spread it to everyone.
  • Nobody is too busy, It's just a matter of priorities.
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
  • It's not matters what is under the tree, It's matters who gathered around the tree.
  • Do what your heart makes happy.
  • People who are nice and kind deserve to live forever.
  • If you are reading this right now, I hope something really great happens for you today.
  • Life is like Balloon, if you never let go, you will never know how high it can fly.
  • We tried to be normal for 20 seconds. Worst 20 seconds of our life.
  • Every New Day is a Gift, Every New Day is hope, Every New day is beginning.
  • Do not look for healing at the feet of those Who broke you.
  • Everyday brings an opportunity to do something legendary.

Cool Instagram Captions | Cool Captions for Instagram




  • Don't judge my choices when you don't understand my reasons.
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
  • patience is also form of Action.
  • I must be successful, there is no options.
  • My height is 5.4 inch, but My attitude is 6.2 inch.
  • If you think you are Bad then i am your Dad .
  • Got my coffee and donut.
  • I am not WEIRD, I am Limited Edition.
  • If you see me less, I am doing more.
  • I am not picky, I just know what I want.
  • A Private life is a Happy life.
  • It's better to be a lonely Lion than a popular sheep.
  • Judging from what I post , Congrats! you know me 0.01%
  • Do it big, Do it Right, Do it with Style.
  • Backseats of the Maybach are for that people who never give up.
  • Bro Trust Me, Your Goals are higher than the standard of the girls.
  • Kids fall for beauty, men falls for love, Legends never fall.
  • I tried you didn't, Have fun,I'm Done.
  • Stay real or stay away from me.


Also Read - 250+ Best Badass Quotes and Captions


Funny Instagram Captions




  • Girls just wanna have fun.
  • The moment when she says you’re cute.
  • I came, i saw and i got awkward. 
  • Monday's should be optional.
  • I'm always sleepy as a Panda.
  • Weekend, please don’t leave me.
  • The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.
  • I had fun once, it was horrible.
  • Morning, oh wait a minute, let me take a selfie first.
  • Curly hair is best for me.
  • Nobody puts gravy in the corner.
  • I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
  • They say good things take time that’s why I’m always late.
  • I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.
  • FRIDAY, My Second favorite F word.
  • I had fun once, it was Horrible.
  • Stay healthy, weekend is coming.
  • Flirting, sex, judging, avoiding and people call this is love, lol.
  • Lost in the world that doesn’t exist.
  • You only drink diet soda? You must be so healthy.
  • I don’t know what’s tighter: my jeans or our love.
  • That Moment When Somebody Says You are Cute.
  • I wonder how many miles I’ve scrolled with my thumb.
  • I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows!
  • Watch more SUNSETS than NETFLIX.
  • With great power comes a great electricity bill.
  • I got back with my Ex…Box 360.
  • I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.


Instagram Captions for Girls | Captions for Girls


Girls are actually a selfie lovers, for them we have shared Lovely Instagram Captions for Girls.


instagram captions for girls

  • Girls can survive without a Boyfriend, But they can't survive without a Best friend.
  • I myself never feel that I’m sexy. If people call me cute, I am happier.
  • Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. 
  • No beauty shines brighter than a good Heart.
  • Be your own ind of beautiful.
  • Darling Shine. That’s all.
  • The happier you are, the more beautiful you become.
  • Real girls are not Perfect and Perfect girls are not Real.
  • Be New Every Day.
  • I like being myself. Maybe just slimmer, with a fewer wrinkles.
  • I myself never feel that I’m sexy. If people call me cute, I am happier.
  • Sleep..Eat..Makeup..Repeat!!
  • Remember to love while you're ready, not when you are lonely.
  • Happy girls are Pretty Girls.
  • I love Myself.
  • Beautiful girls are made for hard things, believe in yourself.
  • Pretty girls are like Butterfly, Easy to Watch but Hard to Catch.
  • Be Your own Kind Of beautiful.
  • Life isn't perfect, but my hair is!
  • A happy soul is best Shield for Cruel World.
  • A Pretty Girl Always with a smile.
  • She’s the exclamation mark in the happiest sentence that I could ever possibly write.
  • Girls are intellectual paintings, even though you don’t understand them they are admired.
  • At least this balloon is attracted to me!
  • See yourself as an priority, not an option.
  • Sweeter than Honey.
  • My beautiful girl.
  • Behind every successful woman is only herself.


See - 450+ Cute Nicknames for Girls

 

Attitude Captions for Girls | Girls Captions




  • Act like a lady, Think like Boss.
  • Pink is not an color, It's an Attitude
  • I am simple person with complicated mind.
  • Dressing well is the best revenge.
  • You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
  • Don't underestimate the power of girls.
  • Short Hair, Don't care
  • I don’t believe in someday, I believe in today.
  • Life is Short to wear boring clothes.
  • I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to stand out.
  • Yes, there is difference 'What i feel' & 'What i saw' and there are very few people who understand this.
  • I am an odd combination of “really sweet” and don’t mess with me.
  • Sexy is being confident, independent and having fun.
  • Lift up your head princess, if not the crown falls.
  • When I feel a little down, I put on my favorite high heels and dance.
  • Be a diamond, esteemed and rare, not a stone found everywhere.
  • No matter how you feel Get up, Dress up, Show up and Never give up!
  • People will stare. Make it worth their while.
  • Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.-captions for friends.

Love Captions for Instagram



  • Love doesn't Need to be Perfect, It Needs to be True.
  • When she smiles, Kills me Seriously.
  • You are the most important person I have in my life.
  • You are the one, who can heal all my problems.
  • I love you more than you know.
  • Distance Doesn't matter, You was Mine, You are Mine and You will forever be Mine.
  • When you love someone, they became a reason.
  • I'm not Perfect but i'm Loyal.
  • The space between your fingers are meant to be filled by name.
  • You are always perfect to me.
  • The climax of my day when my eyes met yours.
  • Her voice is best lullaby for me.
  • Falling in love easy but staying in love is Special.
  • when someone make you feel better when you are sad, then you are special for them.
  • "I hate you" with a tight hug after a big fight is a lot more special than "I love you".
  • One of the best feeling in the world is knowing someone is happy because of you.
  • I have terrible memory of you, I remember everything.
  • She was like a moon, a part of her always stayed hidden.
  • Girls are intellectual paintings, even though you don’t understand them they are admired.
  • I want you to be happy, but I want you to be happy with Me.
  • Sometimes love is not all about hugs and touches. Its just meant to be felt from distance with feelings.
  • Find Someone who wants to invest in you, learn from you, see you win, support your vision and fall in love with you daily.
  • 4 Hours with the right person feels like 3 minutes.
  • There is a difference between somebody who wants you and somebody who want's to keep you.


See - 500+ Cute Nicknames for Boys


Best Friend Captions | Friendship Captions




  • Psychology says, friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, It's about who you have Best time with.
  • You and I are more like friends, We're like a really small gang.
  • Make a Million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you. 
  • A best friend will love you when you’re too sad to love yourself. 
  • One Loyal Friend is Worth than ten thousand loyal friends.
  • A best friend is the only person in the world, whom you can share every Problems and Feelings.
  • Best friends make good times better and hard time easier.
  • The garden of friendship always blooming with colors and fragrance.. There are no thorns.
  • A friend is someone who loves you when you forgot to love yourself.
  • Life was meant for Best Friends and Good Adventures!
  • One million Memories, ten thousand inside Jokes, One Hundred Shared Secret, One Reason : Best Friends.
  • We need at least one friend who understands what we do not say.
  • Life is mean't for Good Friends and Great Adventures.

Success Captions | Motivational Captions



  • Chase your passion, No matter what anyone says.
  • Work Harder and work harder. 
  • I am crazy enough to think I can succeed.
  • Kiss them with a success and bury them with a smile.
  • I don't want to be in relationship, I want to be in LAMBO.
  • Change is Inevitable, Progression is a choice.
  • Never stop doing great just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
  • Start with believe in yourself and the world will automatically follow you.
  • Invest the now in tomorrow’s dream.
  • Today they will call you crazy, Tomorrow they will call you Sir
  • It's not in the dreaming, It's in doing.
  • The Impossible is now possible. 
  • Poor people have Big t,v, Rich people have big library.
  • If your never try, You will never know.
  • If you don't have a big dreams and goals. you'll end up working for somebody else.
  • When you learn to survive without anyone, you can survive anything. 
  • Some Girls want superman but walk past Clark Kent every day!
  • If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
  • If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
  • Never stop doing great just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
  • I can't change the direction of wind, But I can adjust my sails to always reach my Destination.
  • Your life does not better by CHANCE, It gets Better by CHANGE.
  • Everyday is second chance.

Lyrics Instagram Captions




  • "i got my eyes on you. you are everything that I see, I want your hot love and emotion endlessly"
  • "When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case. I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love"
  • "I could make you happy, make your dreams come true" 
  • "Girl, you know all i want your love"
  • "If I die all I know I was motherf**king’ legend"
  • "My life has a letter meaning Love has kissed me in a beautiful way"
  • "My first love, You're every breath that i take You're every step that i make"
  • "I don't care what they say i am in love with you"
  • "I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive"
  • "waiting to love you I've got what you need"
  • "Every little thing you do, Baby I'm amazed to you"
  • "Think before you come for the great one"
  • "Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom"
  • "You live only once"
  • "Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party for tonight"

Life Captions for Instagram




  • Talk with people who make you see the world differently. 
  • Keep your dreams big and impact small. 
  • Life is a like a wave, Flow with it. 
  • Simple life is happy life. 
  • Stay close people who feel like sunshine.
  • I love my six packs so much, I protect it with layer of fat.
  • Learn to be alone, not everyone stay forever.
  • Nothing is more attractive than loyalty. 
  • Spend the more time with people who brings best in you, not stress in you.
  • The best medicine ever forgive and forget.
  • No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.
  • Prove yourself to yourself not to others.
  • Don't limit yourself to boundaries.
  • Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.
  • Rise up and attack the world with Positivity.
  • Distance yourself from people who disrespect you.
  • Having hope will give you courage.
  • If you have someone to make happy, do it. The world needs more of that.
  • The less you care, the happier you will be.
  • Simplicity doesn't work these days, people are looking for a player.
  • Risking is better than regretting. 
  • You are a warrior but not everyone is worth fighting for.
  • Be good to people for no reason.
  • When it rains look for rainbow, when it's dark look for stars.
  • If people don't like me, I don't care because I'm not born to entertain everyone.
  • Be Valuable, Not Available.
  • In the end you only have yourself.
  • The bitter truth, Nobody cares, until you're rich, popular or dead.
  • Heroes get remembered but legends never die.
  • You are never a loser, until you quit trying. 
  • People always know what they're saying, just don't listen.
  • Nothing is more attractive than loyalty. 
  • We do not remember days, we remember moments.
  • Never trust your tears, they don't now your strength.
  • If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time.
  • Be there a will, and wisdom finds a way.
  • The Happiest peoples are givers not takers.
  • Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
  • Spend time with people who are good for your mental health.
  • Spend you life with strange people doing strange things.
  • He thinks she is mine but she is busy with other nine. 
  • Don't talk, Just act. Don't say, Just show, Don't promise, Just prove.
  • Be the reason believes in the goodness of people.
  • Advice that is easily got, Help not always so easy. 
  • Life is short smile while you still have teeth.
  • Life is a one way road where you can see back, but you can't go back so don't miss anything in life. 
  • God has blessing with your name on it. 
  • Stress can ruin everyday of your life, Dying can only ruin once.
  • If you try and fail, Congratulations. most people even don't try.
  • Life is like a puzzle Never waste time trying to place people where they don't fit.
  • Always look on the bright side. 
  • Make peace with your mind, you spend a lot of time there.
  • Hard time teach us valuable lessons.
  • Never let anyone feed on your soul to nourish their own.
  • Fake is a new trend and everybody seems to be in style. 
  • One day someone will the way you deserve to be loved and you won't have to fight for it. 
  • Die with memories not dreams.
  • We generate fears while we sit. we overcome them by action.
  • The people cry when you leave fake people leave when you cry.
  • Don't let people destroy you by knowing to much about you.
  • Don't let the fear of losing to be greater than your excitement of winning.

Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments