Monday 30 December 2019

Bikers quotes

  1. Don't let my motorcycle ride interfere with the safety of your phone call.
  2. It's your road others can ride it with you but no one can ride it for you.
  3. A bad day on a mountain bike always beats a good day in the office.
  4. If you want to be happy for a day, if you want to be happy for a year, Marry. If you want to be happy for a lifetime, Ride a Bike.
  5. Biker heaven, Free road, Full tank, Full throttle.
  6. I don't need a therapy, I just need to ride my fat bike.
  7. We need go for an adventure road trip.
  8. No other place is better than behind the bars.
  9. Everything looks better from the inside of a motorcycle helmet.
  10. No matter how bad your day is your bike will always make you feel better.
  11. Some call it adventure, We call it life.
  12. You don't stop when you get old, You get old when you stop riding.
  13. Everyday is a good day for ride.
  14. The brave don't live forever the cautious don't live forever.
  15. A traveler should be happy not perfect.
  16. Just start off and then the adventure carries your way.
  17. Never twist the throttle with your ego.
  18. Keep you bike high and your head higher.
  19. No hour of life is wasted when it's spent on two wheels.
  20. An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike.
  21. Have a passion life is boring without it.
  22. Great memories happen when you don't know when you're going.
  23. I am a biker, I do what I want, when I want, where I want.
  24. I am biker dad like a normal dad only much cooler.
  25. Why, I'd like nothing better than to achieve some bold adventure worthy of your trip.
  26. Love to ride, Live to travel.
  27. I do believe it's time for another adventure.
  28. Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.
  29. Travel for fun not like work.
  30. On a bike no one ever asks, 'Are we there yet'?
  31. I don't know where I am going but I am going.
  32. Yes I'm addicted to my bike because It's way better than being addicted to fake love.
  33. The only time when you can chase me is on February 31st.
  34. I don't love the people driving fast, That's the reason why I overtake them.
  35. Bae, I love my bike more than you.
  36. Oh darling let's be adventures.
  37. The more I learn about my people, the more I am loving my bike.
  38. Goosebumps feels us that we are alive.
  39. You are not alone bro your bike is with you.
  40. My tiger roars in the city.
  41. Good time, good friend, good wheel.
  42. Kick it I shift down, Accelerate throttle feel heart beat rising with RPM.
  43. I don't need you my bike is enough drive me crazy.
  44. Straight roads never makes you skillful drivers.
  45. Be a motoholic not a alcoholic.
  46. If you're different be different.
  47. Owning bike is like eating biscuits in church, Many will judge you but secretly they all want me.
  48. Do the right thing, do the ride thing.
  49. When life gets complicated....I ride.
  50. Life is like a bike ride sometimes it is high speed on the highways and sometimes low speed on rural roads full of patholes and any way you have to complete it.
  51. Become somebody nobody thought you could be.
  52. It's not about what you ride but how you ride it.
  53. We mature with damage and not with years.
  54. I am in realtion bike becauses ship carries lot of people.
  55. No where to go before getting lost.
  56. Be strong you never know who you are inspiring.
  57. Don't settle there's too much to live for.
  58. Sometimes I wish life had subtitles.
  59. Evaluate your past eventually everything connects.
  60. It's your road others can ride it with you but no one can ride it for you.
  61. They say stress kills well I found the cure.
  62. No road is too long when you have good company.
  63. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
  64. When the road is ahead seems impossible, Start the engine.
  65. Just pull the throttle and forget your problems.
  66. Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.
  67. I've got dream just go for it.
  68. Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, love honestly, laugh easy, keep it simple, ride often, ride free and never regret anything that makes you smile.
  69. There is a grey blur and a green blur, I try to stay on the grey one.
  70. Maturity is when you realize bikes are more important than girlfriends.
  71. I just want to go riding and ignore all my adult problems.
  72. Sometimes I ride to forgot But I never forgot to ride.
  73. F,E,A,R Forget everything and ride.
  74. If I die riding my bike, don't cry for me instead smile for me and know I died doing what I love and with a smile on my face.
  75. What stand in the way becomes the way.
  76. You don't need to guide when you are having a perfect team by your side.
  77. If you don't like motorcycles then you probably won't like me.
  78. Ride big, Ride long, Ride Free.
  79. Do it with passion or not at all.
  80. Love is the feeling you get, when you like someone more than you love your bike.
  81. Four wheels move the body two wheels move the soul.
  82. If anyone  says no to riding with you unfriend them, you don't need such a negativity in your life.
  83. You ever saw tiger riding the bike? you missed watching me.
  84. Nothing beats riding with your squad.
  85. I do all my own stunts.
  86. First the bike then the respect.
  87. One day your bike will be costlier then their lifetime income.
  88. I was ugly until she saw bike.
  89. My squad deserve loyalty award.
  90. I love looking into those beautiful eyes of my bike.
  91. Sometimes you just need a bike and it's enough to fuck lonleiness.
  92. Drop a gear and disappear.
  93. Ride hard let this world know who you are.
  94. It's not about what you ride but how you ride it.
  95. We must go fast because the race is against time.
  96. There is no speed limits on the road to success.
  97. Ride a  bike and let the wind blow away all the sad moments.
  98. There are two kinds people bikers and boring people.
  99. Men love women but even more that men love bikes.

Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments