Thursday 16 January 2020

love quotes

  1. I can be strong, I can be brave, but without I just nothing.
  2. You know you are in the love, when you see world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.
  3. To the world you may be one person, but to the one person you are the world.
  4. Let the rain pour in, as I melt down in your arms.
  5. "I love you" means that I will love  you and stand by you even, through the worst of times.
  6. I promise you will never find person like me in your life again, I promise.
  7. Night calls with you is all I need.
  8. You can close eyes to things you don't want to see, But you can't close you heart to things you don't want to feel.
  9. Love doesn't Need to be Perfect, It Needs to be True.
  10. When she smiles, Kills me Seriously.
  11. You are the most important person I have in my life.
  12. You are the one, who can heal all my problems.
  13. I love you more than you know.
  14. Distance Doesn't matter, You was Mine, You are Mine and You will forever be Mine.
  15. When you love someone, they became a reason.
  16. I'm not Perfect but i'm Loyal.
  17. The space between your fingers are meant to be filled by name.
  18. You are always perfect to me.
  19. The climax of my day when my eyes met yours.
  20. Her voice is best lullaby for me.
  21. Falling in love easy but staying in love is Special.
  22. when someone make you feel better when you are sad, then you are special for them.
  23. "I hate you" with a tight hug after a big fight is a lot more special than "I love you".
  24. One of the best feeling in the world is knowing someone is happy because of you.
  25. I have terrible memory of you, I remember everything.
  26. She was like a moon, a part of her always stayed hidden.
  27. Girls are intellectual paintings, even though you don’t understand them they are admired.
  28. I want you to be happy, but I want you to be happy with Me.
  29. Sometimes love is not all about hugs and touches. Its just meant to be felt from distance with feelings.
  30. Find Someone who wants to invest in you, learn from you, see you win, support your vision and fall in love with you daily.
  31. 4 Hours with the right person feels like 3 minutes.
  32. There is a difference between somebody who wants you and somebody who want's to keep you.

Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments