Tuesday 28 January 2020

  • Behind the mask of ice that people wear, there beats a heart of fire.
  • Gods, but I am cold, shoot the last arrow, Samwell, I believe my tongue is freezing to the roof of my mouth.
  • I drink and I know things.
  • Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
  • My sword is yours, in victory and defeat, from this day until my last day. - Tyrion Lannister.
  • It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on his head.
  • Nothing f**ks you harder than time.
  • He was no dragon, fire can not kill dragon - Daenerys Targaryen.
  • I thought you might still be rowing - Davos Seaworth
  • The old lion beware of old lion in the jungle where lions die young.
  • Let you attitude attract someone, because beauty is not a lifetime asset.
  • When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die, there is no middle ground.
  • When the snow fall and white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, the pack survives.
  • I did warn you not to trust me - Eddard 'Ned' stark.
  • Many underestimated you, most of them are dead now.
  • There is only one war that matters, the great war and it's hear. - Jon
  • My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel, you saw her beauty not the iron underneath.
  • If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him. - Tyrion Lannister.
  • Never forget what you are, the rest of world will not. wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
  • It's dangerous being free but most come to like the taste of it.
  • The Lannisters send their regards. - Roose Bolton
  • When I was your age, I used to dream of having a dragon of my own.
  • To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness.
  • 'Bran thought about it' 'Can a man still be brave if he is afraid?' 'That is the only time man can brave.' his father told him.
  • Never fear no matter how big you enemy is.
  • Queen you shall be, until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.
  • Kill the boy and let the man be born.
  • Life is not a song sweetling, someday you may learn that to your sorrow.
  • My brother has his sword, and I have my mind,  and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone that's why I read so much.
  • People work together when it's suits them, they are loyal when its suits them, love each other when its suits them and they will kill each other when its suits them.
  • You want a whore, buy her, you want queen, earn her.
  • Nothing isn't better or worse than anything, nothing is just nothing.
  • I will take what's mine with fire and blood.
  • The absence of desire leaves one free to persue other thing.
  • I fewer enemies today than I did yesterday.
  • When you are feeling frustrated, realize it's your passion lacking a plan.
  • They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one.
  • The things I do for love. - Jaime Lannister.
  • The storms come and go, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
  • Simply because they refuse to be disrespected, mistreated or taken for granted.
  • Strong women are often perceived as cold and mean.
  • I sure cuting of heads is very satisfying but that's no the way to people to work together.
  • The freedom to make my own mistakes was all I ever wanted.
  • The truth is always either terrible or boring.
  • A mind need books like a sword needs a whetstone.
  • All men must die, but we are not men.
  • I f you want to build a better home you must demolish the old one. - Lord Baelish.
  • I am slow learner, its true but I learn.

Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments